Higher Education HR Experience, Teaching Administration and Scholastic Development. The ECG team can leverage their experiences and backgrounds to assist your academic institution in operations, scholastic development and Human Resources programs:
A combined 60+ years experience at the Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral level in teaching, curriculum design, teacher effectiveness and engaging a culture of learning, performance enhancement and goal attainment – district, region and state parameters. We are driven by making the educational experience student-centric and providing a rewarding environment for teachers to excel and grow. We ensure that Human resources programs and policies are reflective of the school’s mission, guiding principle and values.
- Our teams have been full time Professors and Adjunct Professors in Public Institutions including: The Ohio State University, John Carroll University, University of Cincinnati, University of San Francisco, University of Wisconsin at River Falls and Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College.
- The team also has deep experience in the public K-12 school system with the Several Cleveland Ohio School Districts and Several Jamestown NY School Districts.
- The team’s experience in teaching, administration and curriculum design extends to Business College’s and Proprietary Schools, i.e. Southern Ohio Business College (BA/AA degrees) and ICM School of Business – Computer Technology (AA Degree/Certificate Programs).
- The team can provide Human Resource expertise in the collegial environment with experience at Cooper School of Arts (BA/AA programs) Tri C Community College and Cleveland state University.
- The team has also created virtual/on-line University for Businesses: We staff University for 160,000 employees and Remedy University for 120,000 employees who covered 125 courses including technical skills and soft-sided business skills.