With any technology: HRISs, ATSs, ERPs, CRMs,, SaaS Software it is important to determine the right fit for you organization. ECG will guide you through:
Conduct a needs assessment including:
- Technical requirements including hosting, mobile applications, bandwidth, redundancy and backing-up
- Functionality and capability of the software platform
- Platform integration with other functional areas, i.e. benefit administration, training & development, payroll, taxes, expense reporting, finance and accounting: GL, AP, AR, financial statements, balance sheet, etc.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) considerations
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliant (if a Public Company)
- Conduct a current state assessment of company’s HR and Learning capabilities and defined an implementation roadmap for HR Transformation.
- Defined an HR Operating model, highlighting key focus areas and potential business impact.
- Consult with the company’s HR, Learning/Training, Finance and IT departments to deploy the HCM core capabilities to the global teams.
- Provided change management performance support to HR to leverage the new HCM capabilities, and defined a strategy and methodology for future initiatives.
ECG has many years experience with many on-line, open-source, cloud-based and internally hosted platforms and guide you through the selection, implemtation, beta-testing, retooling modification, constant assessment and results verification.
1. Enterprise-wide multi-function (as noted above) software platforms including:
- Great Plains
2. HRIS with an ATS module including:
3. HR Call Center Technology
- just woks
4. Learning Management Systems (LMS):
- Success Factors
- Adobe Captivate
- Psychometric testing i.e. Myers-Briggs, CPI, Rembrandt, PDA and others
- Instructional Design/Development Solutions:
- Creation (Mobile,desktop, in-person)
- Building (SIMs, group-paced)
- Learning Cues
- Interactive Simulations
- Digital Media Applications
- GUI Applications
5. Customer Relationship Management Software